pops and mama belford
we had such a great week. The twins are so dirty in these pictures because they were hiding in the dirt behind the door in the backyard. We searched for them for 5 WHOLE minutes. Those were the LONGEST minutes of my life. We searched everywhere, but God was keeping them safe in the sandbox (I looked across the yard to the swingset and took off yelling!!) Thank God He watches over my children better than I do.
We loved having Pops and Mama Belford come for a whole week. They were so fun and so much help!
Chloe after the "dirt" experience!
Chloe helping Eden (I just love watching them play together and helping eachother!)

All 4 of our kids on the "horse" swing.

mama helping the girls

pops and andrew washing the van


the girls love to hug eachother!

pops helping emma spell "I love you"

we got to celebrate mama's birthday while she was here too. This trip was her "present" from Pops. All she wanted for her b-day was to see her kids! We love you both and will miss you greatly. Thanks for your help!!!


9 Comments:
Cute pictures. When did you go to the Norway park? I love that park!
Your kids are SO cute Carissa (esp the twins:) I am enjoying this keeping updated with ol' friends. What are you two doing at Northland again? Oh...and LOVED the dirt:) lol
Aww, looks like you all had a wonderful visit. Don't you wish they lived closer? Emma is looking like such a big girl! How is she liking school? EEK! That dirt story is a scary one . . . those twins sound mischievous!
Glad you had such a good time with Brent's parents. I love your background picture, too! Too cute! We need to get together sometime!!
Those pictures are adorable. I'm glad you had a good visit with the fam. I love the new look on you webpage. How did you do it?
Carissa: Janelle's blog url is:
partyatourhouse.blogspot.com
Wow - looks like a fun time! I bet it was so nice to see family and for some extra help. Love the dirt - kids gravitate to it, I think :).
wow carissa,
your kids are getting so big. do you miss having a baby?
love you.
janelle
no I don't janelle :) My bro and Sheena just had a baby boy today though...so I'll get to hold him soon :)
Post a Comment
<< Home