MAMA AND POPS COME TO VISIT!!
Pops and Andrew are "best buddies". Andrew keeps calling mama and pop's names to make sure they haven't left yet. He enjoys their company so very much. They are grilling yummy chicken for supper!! We'll suprise Daddy.Mama and "the girls" have so much fun playing babies. I found them in the twin's room playing and laughing. We are so blessed that they are here to see us! We love you both.


6 Comments:
Hey Carissa,
It has been forever since I've heard from you. I think the last time I saw you was out on the good old NBBC volleyball court. Give me an email--coachrbball@yahoo.com
Andrea Rogers
Enjoy the time with mama and pops! Say hello to them for me. Aren't grandparents wonderful?!
You have to call me during nap time today...something hilarious to tell you!
you have the cutest kids ever! They are mini carissa and brent's....cracks me up and makes me excited for some day have mini sherry and troy's :) It is always encouraging to hear how you guys are doing.
Looks like fun for everybody :)
Hey Carissa,
I finally got to check out your blog. we just got our computer-horray! It's not quite as big as yours but along the same lines. Hope you are doing well. I don't know if you got the message but you guys are welcome to stay with us when you are in the milwaukee area sept. 30th if you're not staying with your brother-did they have their baby?? HOpe so! Great pictures! Love ya and praying for you! Miss you lots!
Ruth
Post a Comment
<< Home