Weekend Happenings
Well, last weekend we travelled down to Waukesha to see my bro and his wife and new baby, Jackson. What a cute boy.Emma lost her 1st tooth today and if the toothfairy remembers, she will come tonight :) AND, I told Emma if she went right to sleep, the teeny, tiny toothfairy would appear. She said she'd sleep with her mouth WIDE open so the toothfairy knew which kid lost a tooth :)

My mom works at the info desk here and Andrew climbed up on the seat and started drawing. He loves his Nanny!!Brent was gone for the day on Saturday and I was working on a dresser in the garage. When I came downstairs to see why the kids were being so "good", I found the wall drawn on every crack and block! I made the kids scrub it for a 1/2 hr with mr clean erasers. They eventually got most of it off!!

Putting the twins to bed is sometimes hard work....until I found them in my bed all snuggled up and ready to sleep Sat. night. I was checking on the progress of Emma and Andrew in the basement and came back up to find these sweet girls in my bed!

God gave us a beautiful dresser recently. I repainted it and my dad (and the kids) helped put all the new hardware on it! This was Sat. too!!! Busy day.
The Belford "Whos"!!! Bathtime has become quite humorous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


14 Comments:
WAS'NT EMMA BORN IN WEST VIRGINIA ???, SHE SURE HAS HER MOTHERS SMILE !!! GREAT PICTURES, LOVE YA ALL
totally exhausted :) I actually thought Emma resembled her pops from PA!!!!
how adorable! your kids are so cute and i can't believe your brother has a baby...i remember going to canada with him MANY years ago...love you!
Ah, the information desk. I spent a lot of hours working behind that desk.
oh boy, that is how it always is...you feel like you are getting a ton done in one spot, then come upon the little messer uppers, who are giving you a whole lot more to do. That is good they got it off themselves! They look really proud of themselves!
love you!
Heatheres
Now that if FUNNY! That one needs to go in a book to show when they are 16!
Now that is FUNNY! I think you need to put that in a special book and show them when they are 16.
i love it that they had to scrub! that's great mothering!! :) this was a way cute post...
Holy mackerel, what a busy and fun-packed life you must lead, girl! I love the baby pictures; they are doll babies! How cute that the crawled up into your bed under the blankets. Doesn't that just make you want to hug and kiss them all over and let them sleep in bed with you?!?
you all are so nice to read my blog :) Al: it does make me want to let them sleep with me for just a little while, til I need some SERIOUS sleep :)
Half the time I give my boys a bath I end up just as wet - These pictures are so cute and I loved Emma's comment about sleeping with her mouth open. There's nothing wrong with being from WV - be proud Emma!
funny carrie!! You have the same heritage as emma. How precious.
I love the Whos!!!
seriously, youre kids are some of the most adorable ive ever seen. and youre such a good mother too. hope you have a good week.
Post a Comment
<< Home