Saturday, October 07, 2006

heather "marvin" cummings

For all of you who know Heather Cummings, you'll enjoy this post. Heather was my roommate at Northland for 2 of the 4 years I was there. We hit it off immediately, laughed so hard our sides hurt, go into trouble at times....and share many memories. I'm trying to convice her to start a blog! If you all could comment or email her at hcummings23@yahoo.com :) I'll post the rest of her pics in a couple minutes. My computer's acting REAL slow!!! I LOVE YOU HEATHER!!!!!!! and her 3 precious girls, Ellie, Sylvia, and Margaret....and Jonas too.

8 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Carissa,
I have been checking out your blog for some time now... I just never left a comment because I thought you guys wouldn't remember me! I love, love, love looking at you beautiful family pictures. You have got yourself a handful! :-) Thank you so much for your prayers, the biggest decision we have to make now is if I should stay in Hawaii (by myself) or move to Alabama and stay with my parents. Both are about even in the positive and negatives, so it is becoming such a hard decision and I have about two weeks to make it. No pressure. :-) Well, it was so nice to hear from you and I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!
Christina

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger christina said...

yes, you should force heather to start a blog. i loved working with her in the gym! she was a riot. does kendra have a blog? those two definitely should....i'm on your side carissa.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger carissa said...

thanks for writing back Christina "porter"...Of course I remember you. I'll keep you in prayer for sure
Christina Hairgrove!! You're so sweet to agree with me :) I think Kendra should have one too....She said Dan started one a while ago...

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

yes heather and kendra need blogs...and also sara mcghie if you ask me. you are funny carissa! but yes it would be nice to find out what is happening in there lives.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heather has 3 girls already?!? That sure makes me feel old!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Karen said...

fun, fun, fun! i'm remembering a time or 2 when someone in oue trailer had bladder trouble! :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! No "family secrets!!" I spy on all you guys through your blogs and I guess it would be fair if I started my own so you could spy on me too, huh?
Christina, I loved working in the gym too!!!! Working....it wasn't very hard work, huh??

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

Yes - I definitely want Heather and Kendra to start a blog. I would love to see what is up with them. I still have great memories from her 18th birthday party at Pizza Hut on a basketball road trip. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home