Saturday, October 07, 2006

heather and jonas :)

such a cute couple!!!

12 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Hey Carissa-when did you see heather and jonas? Where do they live--it's always fun to see pictures of Northland alumni that we went to school with. I will have to drop her a note on her e-mail.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger carissa said...

Nicki, I told her to send me their piCS. I wish I would've seen her, but those were thru email. So good to hear from you! I miss you already :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger carissa said...

Nicki, I told her to send me their piCS. I wish I would've seen her, but those were thru email. So good to hear from you! I miss you already :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun to see your pics and Heather & Jonas! Thanks for posting them! I've wanted to get in touch with you for a long time, but I'm busy and I know you're VERY busy! :) Funny story. I'm not sure exactly when your twins were born, but Esther and I heard the amazing story of their surprise birth and were discussing twins. (I just happened to be pregnant at that time and was going in for an ultrasound THAT week to see what was up with my uterus because it was SOOO big!) Yep, we found out the week we heard about you that I was expecting twins. I was thankful to have known in advance though! :) So, do you guys live at Northland? It would be fun to chat w/ another twin mommy sometime. We're in this neck of the woods now too. Dan just took an Associate Pastor position (can you believe it?! :) ) in Bark River, Mi just west of Escanaba. Yep, we're Yoopers! :) TTYL!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Rob and Amanda Edmondson said...

I agree with you, Carissa! Heather, if you are reading this you really should start a blog- we would definitely read it and would love to be able to see lots of pics our sweetie neices:)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

I add to the others, Yes Heather you and Kendra should enter the blogging world. It's a great, fast way to keep in touch. OK Carissa - you asked for it, you got it. More pics. Enjoy

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger carissa said...

aaah selena!! I have emailed you many times and it wouldn't send! I must have had the wrong email!! I know you have twins and would LOVE to chat. we're at nbbc, so you can call and ask for our extension (if you ever have a FREE minute!!) I understand if you can't for a while :) Love ya.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

Yes, get heather to start a blog. Get all the old roommates to do it!

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lies,
even bucks?????? Where is Bucky balls!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger carissa said...

becky LARSON!! That's her last name. I remembered today when I was cleaning :) AND LAUGHING at great memories ;)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

She actually is in Wendy's Church! Remember Wendy--she's a pastor's wife in MI! How could we forget B>B>! I am dying laughing at memories that keep being brought up through blogging!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Carissa! For some reason this memory comes to my mind of you quite frequently - you were my RA, it was past lights out, I still had to brush my teeth, so I was brushing them in bed and you came in. You wanted to know just exactly how I was going to discard of my spit and toothbrush from my bed... but you didnt make me tell you... softy.. ha, good times.
Love you Carissa, and I'm emailing Heather just cause she's so stinking cute. thanks for putting her pictures up and giving out her email! :)
Sarah (Thornberry) Curtis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home