Thursday, November 09, 2006

WEDDING DAY has arrived...

Eden and Chloe, 19 mo., were in their first wedding on Saturday. They did awesom!! This was in rehearsal and Eden was leading the way. In the wedding they stopped at the last pew looked around for the cameras to get a "good shot"--they must take after their mother?? :) Brent's been gone this whole week to Ankeny, Iowa. The kids are missing him soo much and so am I. We miss our laptop too, so we're at mom and dad's using their computer to update you all.
Eden Faith
Chloe Joy
Eden, Easton, and Chloe
Jackson and Andrew (Andrew was excited to another boy to "wrestle" with....We told him he needs to be more careful.


Eden and Jackson and Emma, Nanny, and Jack

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

your twins are sure changing into beautiful toddler girls! they look so grown up. were they in erin gross's wedding?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Brent's coming home today! I bet you and the kids are excited!! Were you able to enjoy any of the pumpkin spice coffee yet? I also have some pumpkin fudge that my mom & I made that I will bring to you. It is mighty tasty!!
I am glad that the girls did well in the wedding! Eden looks so grown up in the picture with little Jackson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home