Tuesday, November 28, 2006

emma's thanksgiving song

Friday, November 24, 2006


This is Emma singing her Turkey song....notice her distraction at the end of the performance :)
I don't know how to put the video on this post. I hope this works for you! TRULY A GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART :) HA HA.

6 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!! I loved it! That is totally what I would need to do....a little extra energy to finish the song!
love you!
Heather

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great video, girl! I love how Emma started eating while the turkey hid under her desk. :)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Carissa- that is great!! kids are the best:)

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

nice job. we have yet to figure out video...

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

That is awesome! Great video!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Cori Patrick said...

Carissa-
I can't seem to get the audio to work. How am I supposed to get it? Here we go again......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home