Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving day in K-5


Eden jumped on the "big potty" after her 1st successful attempt to "go"....she couldn't get enough of the BIG GIRL STUFF!! Look at that proud smile!

Emma is an indian during her K5 Thanksgiving party. I am still trying to download a video of her through dropshots. Anyone know how I can do that for you all?? It's sooo funny. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

3 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Esther said...

No advice on the video - I would love to know how to do that too. I should look into it. But I did leave you detailed instructions on how to do a link - but I put them on blog in response to your comment. There's so much cool stuff out there with this blog thing. What about identity stuff - does that worry you at all? I try to leave a lot of specific details off of my blog.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger carissa said...

me too! some friends have a blog by invitation only....that's a thought. I just try to be vague :) thanks for the instructions...

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go, Eden! Is Chloe getting into big girl pottying too? How old are they again? I'm hoping to start potty training with Chloe this spring (she'll be about 20 months). Is that too early?

I've used blip.tv for videos but I think youtube.com is more user friendly. There's also googletv . . . Let me know what you try. I haven't had time to fiddle with it lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home