Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas from all of us


Well, here is the best attempt at our Christmas picture. We took this right before S.School and many people were watching, so we had to be quick. This is the best we could get :) I hope you're enjoying this week as you make preparations for Christmas Day.

My deep desire is that I remember to "make room" for Christ this Christmas in the midst of the great chaos of the season. May He truly be exalted above all!!

14 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Great picture Carissa! I feel inspired to attempt a family picture myself. It is so hard to time a picture right-- when the kiddos are properly groomed and napped.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kelly Glupker said...

Beautiful family picture!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Cummings Family said...

I'm very impressed with how very color coordinated you all are:)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holy cow, that's a terrific picture! You all must have photogenic genes. that's just amazing that almost everyone is smiling and looking in the same direction at the same time. You are a beauty!

Merry Christmas to your family as well. I know EXACTLY what you mean. How do we Christians get caught in the whirlwind of the world's Christmas? Wishing you peace and reflection amidst the Christmas doings . . .

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that its funny that you had everyone watching--you are so funny, and I would like to try a picture in front of church. put me on your list--ours are going out for New Years pics cause we are taking it at a wedding on the 22nd...you are ON OUR LIST!!! I love you and you look so pretty.
love,
featheres

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family Carissa! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I stay so encuoraged by reading up on your blog, even though I don't have time to comment all the time. Love the pic...you two look the same since college, just a few little additions:) Your kids are SO cute...where did the red hair come from?? Just loving it!
Merry Christmas dear!
PS--You need to post a link for your brothers music. I found his site, although, I can't find it again but would like to tract down his CD's. Let me know:)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Great shot, Carissa! Any family shot with 4 kids who are sitting, dressed, AND LOOKING, wow :)! Don't know how you do it!!
Have a great Christmas!
Love you!
Alyssa

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

i can't believe how grown up andrew and emma are.

you are all so pretty!

merry christmas.

we are coming home and i can't wait!

janelle

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Belfords! What a great looking family with the exception of the big oaf in the tie! Hope you had a great Christmas. The whole V-tine clan is coming to Lexington today, so we are excited to see them. Your kids are great, and we enjoy the fun excerpts and video clips we get to see of them. Maybe someday we will start a blog. Take care and stay warm!
Love, the Valentines

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Belfords! What a great looking family with the exception of the big oaf in the tie! Hope you had a great Christmas. The whole V-tine clan is coming to Lexington today, so we are excited to see them. Your kids are great, and we enjoy the fun excerpts and video clips we get to see of them. Maybe someday we will start a blog. Take care and stay warm!
Love, the Valentines

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Shawntay said...

Hey carissa,

I love your blog. I miss seeing you and your kids. I'm supposed to be up in Wisconsin again in July but I'm not sure I'll be able to make a Northland stop. It's going to be quite the summer. Keep in touch.

Aloha,
Shawntay

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear B and C -

Greetings to the tundra from the wilderness. This is my first visit to your blog. What a great pic of the family. God's best be yours in 2007. Miss you guys.

-BC

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Beautiful picture! You look great Carissa - not a day over 21 :). What a precious treasure to have a loving family to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home