Sunday, December 03, 2006

dedicated to my dear sweet friend...

LATRISHA FAITH FIPPS!!!! What a blessing she is to me. I was struggling to the point of absolute despair and frustration until she figured out for me....HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS!! Gracias, Trisha!!! I love you soo much and am thankful for your computer knowledge and care for our family videos. As you can tell I am now addicted to uploading as many as I possibly can!! I love you, friend.

3 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Tfipps said...

I am laughing so hard right now. Thanks for your friendship. You are truly a gift from God!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger sarah said...

Hey, don't worry, I knew you weren't avoiding me, I heard that you were sick. No, worries we will catch up soon. Congrats on you blog discoveries.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

The videos are adorable :) That Tfipps sure is handy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home