Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tonsils out in the morning

Emma Grace is scheduled for surgery at 8:15 am tomorrow. Please pray that she does well (Especially her mom and dad as she goes away from them for a whole hour)... Her tonsils are soooo GINORMOUS that it's a wonder she can swallow at all. She'll get her adnoids out as well. I'll post more pics of the patient later. Thanks for your prayers.

7 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger jules said...

i'll pray! i remember what that was like (i got them out when i was probably 8 or so)

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Poor baby! I'll pray for you all this morning. Is ice cream still the standard prescription? :)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

we will be praying - holly had hers out when she was a baby - it made a world of difference for her.....love you friend

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

I will pray for your precious baby! I know she's not actually a baby, but in a mother's heart, I know she will always be one of your "babies" :o) And I will pray for you guys, too. I can imagine the anxiety wanting to take over your heart, even for a routine surgery - although I can't imagine any surgery being "routine" for a mom!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Wow! I am sure that is a little scary for all of you. Sara and I will pray for Emma before Sara goes down for nap.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Jackson Brian said...

Emma,
we love you and are praying for you today. Make sure they give you lots of ice cream and popsicles.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will Pray for Emma she might like it cause she will have to be out of school for 2 weeks there was a little one were I work and he was out for 2 weeks. I will pray for her. In Christ Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home