Patient is fine...just a very sore throat
Emma did very well. She was very brave and only got scared when the I.V. was going in. I cried when they wheeled her into the O.R. but was quickly reminded by Brent that this was a routine surgery and to be thankful it wasn't serious. It took 3 doses of anesthesia med. to knock her out :) She kept talking and counting backwards and said she was still awake. I told the nurse to just give her an adult dosage since she has sooo much energy!! Anyway, she's doing fine, had the Bennett girls visit and her nanny and papa.Thanks so much for your encouragement and prayers for her continued healing.









18 Comments:
I'm glad to hear all went well! I think I would have shed a tear or two as well...routine surgery or not. =)
You're amazing! I can't believe you've already got this posted! Anyway, glad Emma did so well with the whole ordeal. Let me know how it affects her sleeping. It might be something we need to do for Jamie eventually.
You're amazing! I can't believe you've already got this posted! Anyway, glad Emma did so well with the whole ordeal. Let me know how it affects her sleeping. It might be something we need to do for Jamie eventually.
As you can tell, I'm still learning about this blogging as I go. Sorry for the double message. :-)
Good job Emma! What a brave girl, isn't the extra attention great...and the ice cream :0)
Hope you get better soon.
She is an absolute doll and she looks just like her mommy! Glad to hear she is doing so well--the pictures are great-she looks cheery:) I had to laugh about the multiple doses to get her to "sleep"-who does she get all that energy from anyway?!:) Good work Emma-get some rest!--you too carissa.
TAMI, You're so funny. I thought I had 6 messages....thanks for the false hope (with your 2 extra ones :) Thanks for coming to see her. You're such a great friend.
Yay, praise God for a smooth surgery! How long does she have to be in the hospital? Poor thing!
Poor thing! She looked like she was enjoying the attention! :) That is what I love about being in the hospital! :) Heehee! Hope you are feeling better Emma...you know EVER kindergarten student was home sick Monday?! The boys are still home today as well.
she was only in for 6 hours after surgery. They said she could go home after 2 hrs. but I said I wanted the other 3 at home in bed before I brought her home :)
Glad it went well, and Emma (and mommy) are fine!
To answer your question from my blog :o) go to http://picasa.google.com/
It's an easy program that you download to your computer and you can do all kinds of special effects to your pictures. Trust me, I'm living proof that you lose brain cells with each pregnancy :o) I'm told you get some of them back - we can only hope!!
thanks sarah!!
oh wow, bless her. she is so sweet. how cute that the bennett girls came to see her! oh, poor emma! cute pictures.
janelle
Wow! She sure is a trooper.
So glad Emma is doing so well. And don't feel bad about crying! I would have cried too. It's hard to see your little ones go through anything like that. I'm sure I'll have my turn eventually.
Glad she did well! I was praying for her.
hI Freind Havn't been on here while nice to see whats going on looking forward conference coming up. Hope your doing well Love Tabitha :) We have a blog www.ostermannfamily.blogspot.com not much there yet check back soon
Post a Comment
<< Home