The Smoothie Gang
The 3 gangsters sit still (for only a few minutes) to drink their smoothies. I put frozen berries and bananas and yogurt in the blender. The seeds got stuck in the sippy cups...I wouldn't recommend using those for sippy-cups.
MMMMMM.....
Emma and Drew helping with the dishes :) Oh for the day that that job becomes THEIRS!
Me, Robin Wood, and Tami Bennett at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate Diane Doolittle's 40th b-day! What a great time we had and a nice time of prayer for her the next day. Only God's grace sustains Diane as she lost her husband to cancer 2 mo. ago
Me and Sarah Ice ready to go to a Halloween party----or just being dumb at TJ Maxx


9 Comments:
That was great to see a picture of Tami! Does she blog? I would love to see pictures of her family. I didn't know Diane but have heard about her husband and will definitely be praying for her.
Loved the smoothies and the egg idea. We ended up cutting a bigger hole in Isaac's cup and not using the suction. I would not recommend that since I keep forgetting what we did and use that sippy cup. What a mess!
Love all the new pictures... especially seeing Tami again. That was nice!! Like Kelly said, I would love to see a picture of their family!!
I make Kendra smoothies too, and always give her a cup with a straw now for that very reason:). She just loves them! And they are so good for the kids.
Carissa, The straw sippy cups work great for smoothies. :) I'm surprised to see the delight of those viewing my mugshot. I'd love to see all of them again, too. I'll have to hop onto their blog sites when there's some extra down time. You'll have to come over when the school year's done and show me how to set up a blog site for the Bennett Bunch. :)
Love the name tami---Bennett Bunch :) 2 more months til you start yours :)
Mike and Caleb have smoothies more nights then not for their snack. They love them and are a great healthy snack (much better than my choices for snacks!)
Great post - I like all the random thoughts and the glimps into your life. You're as cute as ever! I always love the kid stuff, but it's nice to see you. You do pretty well at that on a regular basis on your blog. I should make more effort probably. And yes, it was really good to see Tami's face!
what department were you in at tj max? i think i'd put masks on, too!
Yummy smoothies. I love making them in the summer time - I'll remember that sippy cup tip. Thanks dearie.
it sounds like everyone gives their kids smoothies except for me. i better get with the program.
my inlaws gave me "the magic bullet" for christmas, and it is still in the box in the basement b/c i have no cupboard space but maybe i will have to break it out and start making smoothies for my kids.
janelle
Post a Comment
<< Home