Monday, February 26, 2007

The special music for Sunday


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Emma and Andrew sing, "There is a Redeemer".
I think they were both singing "alto"....we'll work on the melody! :)

6 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Tfipps said...

Love that! Wish we could have been there for your Mexican feast...we have to go to the store SOON!!! Hopefully the roads will be pretty clear by tomorrow.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

That is great!!! Very talented singers at that age to be able to sing alto!! Love the videos...wish I had knew how to do that myself. I would have video on our blog way more. Chris is just too busy to help me do it that often. Better some than none though!
Thanks for sharing, Carissa!
Love to hear from you!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

hi carissa,

that was pretty funny! your kids are so cute.

were you able to get into my blogspot?

i am taking a trip up to my parents march 16-21. (one last hurrah to nonie and pappy's) maybe we can see you.

love you,

janelle

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Looks and sounds like a great service -- I just wish I could make it through a service. Sunday night we made it most of the way, and that was with all three children sitting with me. Anyways, enjoy the snow while it lasts -- We are enjoying 50 degree weather.
love ya

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

That was so cute! They have adorable voices and I loved the way they said, "Messiah". I was actually hoping to be snowed in so we could have a service like you guys had. But I just couldn't talk my hubby into cancelling :) It looked like so much fun and definitely a change of pace.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carissa. It sounds like you had a nice relaxing Sunday. But did you get to have doughnuts for breakfast???:)We missed you last night for the Wed. night service, and prayed for your sick little girls:( And also for you. Hoping you have a good day today. Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home