Monday, February 26, 2007

snowed in for sunday services


We had services today with "Pastor Dad" sharing from Psalm 139. Nanny and Papa, Ben, Bryan, and the rest of the belford family enjoyed singing and sharing....then the Mexican potluck followed the service!!!! We got about 12 inches of snow! We were reminded that "though our sins are as scarlet, they shall be WHITE as snow!" Praise God for sending Jesus to die so that we can accept His payment on the cross as our ONLY hope of Heaven. I am thankful for my salvation today and that Christ forgave my sin and saved my soul!! I am very burdened for my children's salvation.
















5 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome fellow! Mum

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger carissa said...

who, Brent?? :) Hi Donna. Can't wait til you come visit us again!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

snow day--two of my favorite words.....as long as you have food and stuff!
love you--got your message saturday......
love,
heather

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

12inc is that all we got close to 3feet and I live in the south that is Marshfield wiscosin. I only wish 12 inches. Have a great week.
Tammy.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a lovely relaxed service. did the kids play in your mountains of snow too? How do the twins like the snow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home