Last week happenings!!
The twins have started potty-training :) It's an experience!!!
Emma on her easter-egg hunt. It was 30 degrees.
Andrew discovering an egg in the bush :)
Kathleen Labieniec, a student here at NBBC, had to host a birthday party for a class project. She picked Emma and decorated the house with Carebears!!! She had wonderful games and food. We are so thankful that she chose Emma.
The cake was yummy: the twins kept sneaking it off the counter :)
Kathleen organizing the "musical carebear game"
Emma and her 9 friends coloring at the table.
Her yummy cake.
Nanny and Papa came and celebrated. Nanny was helping Emma read her card.


6 Comments:
Welcome back to blogging! I missed you. What a great great idea to have students organize a bday party. and what a bonus God lifted that responsibility off your shoulders during your busy week. Cheer bear is my favorite care bear. :)
How's the potty-training going? I'll need your advice soon for our Chloe!
Emma and Andrew,
Thank you for coming to see me at my grandma and grandpas house last weekend.Emma, Mommy has your blue flower necklace you left there. We'll bring it to Oshkosh next weekend. I love you all
Jackson
It was fun to see the party pictures. The girls really enjoyed their time. Birthday parties are always a hit! :)
Looks like you had a really busy week! I love that you went ahead with an Easter egg hunt in spite of the frigid weather! Jordan and I decided to do an Easter egg hunt with our campus kids Saturday night before Easter. It was hillarious!!! :D (We kept it inside the apartment, though; I guess we're not as great of die-hards as you guys are!) Heehee!
I had friendship bear growing up (just for you info). I can't imagine two potty training at once and I think Caleb wasn't that bad. It just seemed like he had to go just as I sat down, or started working on something, never if I was standing up or doing nothing. Hopefully it will go quickly for you.
carissa! i would love to get together. (i am leaving early monday morning.) tonight (friday) prob wouldn't work, but i would love to go for coffee or a walk or whatever. call me at my parent's house.
love you, janelle
Post a Comment
<< Home