Saturday, April 07, 2007

Handy Manny helps Daddy fix the drawer


Well, Brent is leaving tomorrow for another week of classes at Faith in Iowa. He was so helpful today fixing things and taking out the trash. We will miss him soo much, but know we'll stay super busy while he's away. He'll be done in 1 yr. with his M.Div. We're happy about that. Then, he'll be on his way to a PhD. He's a great student and teacher! I am blessed to have him as my godly husband. The only thing I hold against him: He's taking my computer with him for a whole week. So, I won't be blogging, but will spend more time with my kids :) I hope you all have a super week and remember me in prayer!

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Last time I checked Melanie was still selling them - her e-mail is melanie@keepinghearts.org if she doesn't have any more she will know where you can get one. It is all the gospel accounts of this week but together - All Bible so good about an hour and 15 min. long.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Nicolie said...

Hello Carissa (Brent & kids)!! This is Nicole McCarty...it's been awhile. I finally found your site off of Dave & Esther's. The kids are so cute and look like lots of fun! They are getting so big. It will be fun to get and check out how you all are doing more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home