Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
posted by carissa @ 2:34 PM 13 comments
LOVE THE SHIRTS!!! I can usually tell the girls apart, but I can't in this picture...so...the one on the right looks so much like your mom-in-law!!! I bet she's eating those girls and their red hair up!!! Such cuties!
What adorable shirts!!
Nice shirts!There perfect for them.Yes, we are going to be at the missions conf. Let's get together sometime.
Too funny! I can't believe how much hair they have. Good thing Calvin is a boy because his is still pretty sparse. They are adorable!
Perfect for twins!
I Love the t-shirts! Our boys had a similar version and it was definitely fitting, especially at that age!
Two precious little girls that belong to a precious family. I can't believe they are two. I love the shirts! Miss you guy!Vicki Webb
that's awesome! the girls hair looks like it is getting curly. is it natural??
So cute! Did you have fun shopping? Hope the pitures went well. Your girls look so much older with their hair down like that. See you Wed.
One word... ADORABLE!
super fun! too cute!
those gave me a good laugh! sooo adorable! :)
those are really cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
13 Comments:
LOVE THE SHIRTS!!! I can usually tell the girls apart, but I can't in this picture...so...the one on the right looks so much like your mom-in-law!!! I bet she's eating those girls and their red hair up!!! Such cuties!
What adorable shirts!!
Nice shirts!
There perfect for them.
Yes, we are going to be at the missions conf. Let's get together sometime.
Too funny! I can't believe how much hair they have. Good thing Calvin is a boy because his is still pretty sparse. They are adorable!
Perfect for twins!
I Love the t-shirts! Our boys had a similar version and it was definitely fitting, especially at that age!
Two precious little girls that belong to a precious family. I can't believe they are two. I love the shirts! Miss you guy!
Vicki Webb
that's awesome! the girls hair looks like it is getting curly. is it natural??
So cute! Did you have fun shopping? Hope the pitures went well. Your girls look so much older with their hair down like that. See you Wed.
One word... ADORABLE!
super fun! too cute!
those gave me a good laugh! sooo adorable! :)
those are really cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home