Saturday, April 07, 2007

Missions Conference Week


This picture was taken by Andrew Stephen Belford :) He's so talented and a little too short for photography at this time! Kristi Flinck and Betsy Eckman were here at NBBC for the Missions Conference. We were together a few times to let our kids play together and to visit! It was great fellowship. Between the 3 of us, we have 10 children! Yikes!!!! Betsy has twin boys who are 16 mo. old. Our twin girls are 24 mo. old. I told her, "It gets worse!" That was NOT so encouraging, but nonetheless, TRUE!


Snack time....

The Happy Children on the couch. Emma was still at school. I don't think there would have been room for her.




Andrew, Ben, and Jordan were glued to the tv. I walked in the L.R. and they said, "We just LOVE watching T.V." Definitely friends for life. Their family is heading to Chile soon!

The Eckman twins were so cute too. I had a hard time telling them apart.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger David and Kristi Flinck said...

Thanks Carrisa for watching our children and having us over several times last week. It was great to spend time with you and Brent during our visit at NBBC. It's wierd to view the pics of our "college" friend's kids. We're getting old huh!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Erin Neiner said...

That must have been so much fun!!! And it must have made you thankful you don't have 10 kids! WOW!!! Those Eckman twins look ALL-LOGAN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home