Passion Week Blog
HI everyone. Life here has been absolutely NUTS! The twins think they're ready to potty-train, so this adds a lot of trips to the bathroom :) Anyway, I just wanted to let you know of my brother's blog from his church for the Passion Week. Each day there is a new devotional and Scripture for our remembrance of the events of this week. Praise God, He is risen from the dead. Our kids are enjoying their Resurrection Eggs each day as well. Just go to: www.passionweek.blogspot.com for the daily readings! Happy Easter to you all.


3 Comments:
Hey~when I clicked on your link, it said, "Page Not Found." Hmmm??? I would love to follow the daily readings for this week. Could you let me know the site...maybe it's on my end. Also...I didn't find the Eggs at our walmart and now it's too late to order them...could you tell me what is in each egg??? (I know, when you have a spare minute!!) I have some of the plastic eggs I want to try to do it myself for drew. THANKS!!
They sell the Ressurection eggs at Family Christian store if you have one nearby.
Thanks for passing the link on for passion week!
Erin: I did a google search a few weeks ago for resurrection eggs and found several sites listing the contents of the eggs. good luck to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home