my girls
After I spoke at Springfest this Saturday, I took Emma to the booth to have her face painted. She loved her butterfly and her flower. She didn't want to part with either of them during her Sat. night bath :)
Mama Belford sent the kids a HUGE box full of new clothes. They had so much fun trying them on...cute hats to match summer outfits too. Thanks Mama!!!


3 Comments:
Spring fest . . . oh the memories! Looks like at least the snow was gone this year :o) Cute outfits - and what a blessing Grandma's can be!
Adorable, I can't believe how big the twins are. They look like they've grown a foot since I saw them in January. I' know I'm exaggerating, but they do looks so much older.
AWWWWWWWWWW...too cute mother! Just checked my blog for like first time in months tonight!!!!!!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home