Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dad and Emma's graduations


Emma graduated from K5 on May 12. I was so proud of her and got teary as they said, "Emma Grace Belford" (suma cum laud....actually they forgot that part.) for her diploma :)

Here's my handsome husband laughing as I yelled his name for the photo in the procession of the graduation at Northland. I actually think I embarrass him sometimes :)


Here is my dad and Emma celebrating their graduation together!
you all know that my dad and mom and Ashley moved here a year ago for dad to get his Batchelor's degree. I'm so proud of him, at age 49, coming back to school. Way to go, Dad!!

Emma in her K-5 gown and Dad in his Northland one.

Mom and Dad


Emma and mommy! I was so proud of her as she said her lines for her program..And of course, I got teary as they said, "Emma Grace Belford" (suma cum laud)....that part they left out! for her diploma.

Emma and Haley Bennett, her very special friend.

5 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Tfipps said...

Woo-hoo! You got internet access...love the pictures of your dad and Emma. I do wish you had posted some pictures of Emma's superly-cutely-decorated-graduation reception, though!! I really can't imagine you embarassing anyone...except for maybe that one time at Tru!!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger mitchells2000 said...

Congrats to both of them! Especially for your dad... it takes some guts to go back to school at that age! Love the pictures... so cute!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger heatherlyn11 said...

Emma is soooooo, sooooo cute. congrats to all the grads!
i love you!
heather

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Emma looks so grown up in her gown! Congrats to both Emma and her grandpa! What a special memory that will be for both of them. What will your mom and dad do next?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

that picture of brent is hilarious. i think i make my husband laugh nervously pretty regularly. a few months ago, he told me that pastor's wives were to be sober...hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home