Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Andrew's 1st Dentist Visit


Yeah for Andrew: NO CAVITIES!! (so far, anyway!) He did great for Karen today as she cleaned his teeth. He hopped right up to the chair and got real comfy! He LOVED the vaccuum that sucked the water right out of his mouth. It got to be a little annoying as he'd place his hand over it and then release MANY times. I had to almost take the thing away from him.


He looks quite excited and relaxed, don't you think? :)

7 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Strangely enough, I went to the dentist yesterday too! I also got a good report. There's nothing better than hearing the dentist say, "I don't see any problems. Everything looks good." :-)

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Tfipps said...

Karen is so great! She has a way of making the kids calm, I think. Yea for Andrew! Maybe he'll win the "No Cavity of the Month Club."

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a brave boy! Good job, Andrew!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Jackson Brian said...

Way to go Andrew!You look so prave in that chair! Thank you Emma and Andrew for the gifts you sent me. I love playing with the green truck and I like to suck on the bracelet. Andrew, I got the hat you sent me in the mail today. My mommy took a picture of me in it and she's going to send it to you. I hope I get to see you all soon.
Your favorite cousin,
Jackson

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Karen said...

WOW, does Andrew ever resemble Brent! (dumb observation, I know!)

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Good for you for taking your camera along! So many times I clean a childs teeth and mom says, "If only I had my camera..."

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hurray for Andrew! I'm dreading taking Kara in for her first dentist appointment b/c I already know she has a cavity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home