Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Twins Photo Shoot


I took the girls to get their pics taken in DePere, WI @ a professional photography place. Rich took many shots. These are just 5 of many more to see. I don't think I can blow them up any larger for you to see. Enjoy! I'll try to post more.

Chloe and Eden

Beautiful

Precious

10 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger S said...

those are adorable! they look so grown up.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Carissa, your kiddos are beautimus! They must be so much fun...

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

The girls are beautiful, just like thier mother. I can't wait to see the other poses! I miss you guys alot! Want to have our Wednesday afternoon coffee? =)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Chloe and Eden are growing up so fast. They look beautiful. They must love the camara.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Great pictures of your adorable girls!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

even in those tiny shots you can tell those photos are really well done! your girls are adorableness personified!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

CUTE!! i am assuming you are going to add these to your already fabulously decorated walls. . .These are great!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger mitchells2000 said...

Great pics... your girls are absolutely adorable!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Very nice pictures - you all look beautiful!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jackson Brian said...

You girls are so cute! I cant wait to see you. You should come to my house soon. I just got a new kitten. My mommy will post some pictures of us soon. Love you all
Jack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home