Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Twins Photo Shoot part 2


Here's the rest of Chloe and Eden's pictures. I thought I'd put the rest on for the proud grandparents :)








13 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Adorable pictures. Your kids are so cute, and the twins are getting so big. They are starting to look more different now. Love you

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What gorgeous girls you have! their hair is getting so long and pretty looking. They're really developing their own belford personalities and looks, eh? I can finally see how they look like belfords now. Can you believe they're such big girls already?!?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger The Horaks said...

The pictures turned out beautiful! I'm so glad you shared them on your blog!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Great pictures! They look so big all of a sudden with gorgeous hair...wow!!!

Love you girl!
Alyssa

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

The girls' hair is beautiful! Super cute pictures

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

WOW! They're adorable! That's so cool!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger juliechall said...

These pics are soooo awesome. What photogenic children :) I'm not sure if that's how you spell that or not...Hope things are going well, praying for you guys!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Shannon Smith said...

Your girls are so cute! Those are very nice pictures!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Erin Neiner said...

This is a huge hurrah for you!! Way to go!! They are so beautiful! Their hair is just gorgeous! The photographer did a fabulous job. You must be thrilled with the outcome!!!!! Makes me want to have twins...

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Erin Neiner said...

CARISSA: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6516163

I think this should take you directly to the site---you may have to copy/paste it. It is an artist on etsy (like ebay but has to be homemade). I thought of your twins IMMEDIATELY when I saw this particular drawing! It looks just like them and is whimsical & affordable. Let me know what you think, or if you can't view it!!!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They're getting so big Carissa!! :) Supercute...

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Holly said...

What beautiful pictures of your twin girls! I've enjoyed seeing how you and your family are doing. Check out our blog. =)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

Carissa,
Those are awesome pictures! I'm glad you posted them. Your girls are beautiful and they will both be thankful to have those pictures in the future. If you haven't already, you might want to make extra copies for them for when they are grown up and put them away. I would love to have that type of pictures of my sisters and I when we were younger - and I'm not even a twin. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home