Girl's Birthday party
This is my attempt at Eden's polka-dot butterfly cake :)
Bryan Blazosky said it looked like 2 bananas... :)
Chloe always wants PINK!!! anything.
Chloe is 3! (my suprise girl)
Eden is 3!! Such a sweetie.
Madeline Fipps is my girl's favorite friend. They share her very well!!
Sarah and Alayna came too with their mom, Jill.
The bday girls hugging.
Nanny and Emma helping with their gifts
Papa taking the pet shop out of the box with the MANY twisty ties.
All of our family and friends who could come.
The 4!
They got new bikes....they're pushing backwards more than they are forwards so far.
Thanks Mama and Pops for the bikes!!!
Thanks Nanny and Papa for the pet shop and little ponies!!
Talking on the phone to Mama and Pops after their birthday party.


3 Comments:
Wow, I can't believe they're 3 already!?! Your cakes looked very much like butterflies - incredibly realistic. I thought they might fly away at any moment. :)
Happy Birthday to Eden & Chloe! Your cakes look great - my sister has done the exact same one for her daughter (but she used blonde oreos in the middle for the body - don't know where she got that idea). Don't you love how My Little Pony is popular now? I had a bunch of them & it's funny how I still love playing with them with my nieces ;-) Those bikes will be so much fun for them this summer!
The cakes were cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home