Monday, February 18, 2008

The Belford Girls get haircuts...


Tami Bennett cut all the girls hair. It makes them look so grown up!

Eden and Chloe

Cutting off all those long curls...only made their hair curlier.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Busch family said...

Your kids are so cute! The haircuts look great.
I love Tami Bennett. I miss a lot of things about Northland, and her haircuts are definitely one of them! She always did such a nice job. I have found that my best haircuts have come from my friends rather than salons. :)
Anyway, I love keeping up with you on your blog. It seems like forever since you were my RA in the trailers during my freshman year. :) My, how time flies by! Hope you all are doing well.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Everyone looks gorgeous! I can't believe how much Emma is looking like Brent as she gets older! How do you like bangs on the twins? Do you have to trim them all the time?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The twins are so grown up. They are very cute kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home