Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas at our house.


We're getting ready for Christmas. We just put up our tree and have music on continually.
I love this time of year. I am reading through Luke. Since there are 24 Chapters in this book, I take one a day til Christmas.


We are excited to have Brent's parents come up here at the end of this month.
They are wonderful parents and grandparents to our kids!!




The kids keep getting into this tray and setting up tea parties for their babies. We had to get a picture of this while they were napping and it was still put together.

ANYTIME, you can come over and enjoy some quiet with me, it will have to be during naptime! But, you're always welcome here. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger The Horaks said...

Aw, I love your decorations!!!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Your House looks SO beautiful! I wish I could see it in person! Merry Christmas, I love you guys!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks beautiful! Merry Christmas!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your house looks incredible! Thanks for sharing the cozy photos. WHEN are you going to come redecorate my lousy abode?

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Carissa...I wish I could come visit you with and enjoy your wonderfully decorated house. We just decorated our tree tonight. Hope things are going wonderfully for you all. We miss you tons!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

beautiful, beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home