Btw, my mom told me that she wants that turquoise belt of hers back. She used to wear it when I was in grade school and she wants it back since you made it look so trendy. :)
This is Jessica, your cousin. I have been looking at your awesome blog spot! It's so neat to get to see your pictures and hear about what you're doing. Carissa, you look AWESOME!!! I love you guys very much!
Carissa, you look adorable--I love your outfit. You look just like one of the college girls! I miss you & your family--your kids are growing up fast! Love you, Melanie
8 Comments:
You look great! You fit right in with those college girls =) Your hair is getting so long! I miss you!
Look at you...hot mamma!! ;) I love those colors on you!
YOu look so nice - hair and the brown and turquoise - you are so in!
You are SO STYLISH! Love your outfit and the green jewelry. You so totally fit in with those college girls. :) Say hi to Anna Kelly for me, k?
Btw, my mom told me that she wants that turquoise belt of hers back. She used to wear it when I was in grade school and she wants it back since you made it look so trendy. :)
Hi Belford Gang,
This is Jessica, your cousin. I have been looking at your awesome blog spot! It's so neat to get to see your pictures and hear about what you're doing. Carissa, you look AWESOME!!! I love you guys very much!
wow! what a babe :0W
Carissa, you look adorable--I love your outfit. You look just like one of the college girls! I miss you & your family--your kids are growing up fast! Love you, Melanie
Post a Comment
<< Home