Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've been converted to a Steeler Fan :)


The Steeler Family...poses for a self-timed picture!


The Belford Boys on their way to the Steeler's training camp


Poppie and Andrew when he caught his 1st fish. We had a great time in PA. We went to Camp Faith for a large family reunion. It was great to see many cousins and relatives. Pops grilled 30 chicken halves and we ate SOOO much food. Emma esp. loved her cousin Jenna and Andrew loved his cousin Jordan. We had a great time away!!




We went to Del Grosso amusement park on Monday and Em and Drew rode their 1st waterslides. Andrew said, 'This is the BEST day of my life.'



7 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Shannon Smith said...

Enjoyed the pictures! Looks like you had a great vacation!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger David and Kristi Flinck said...

Don't do it Carissa!
Stay at least in the NFC North, preferably the Purple and Gold.
Great family picture.
DF

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Keara said...

Girl, I thought we were friends before, but now that I know that you're a Steelers fan our friendship can go even deeper. *sigh* Welcome to the family. :) Keara

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are a Wisconsin girl born and bred and it states on your birth certificate that you must be a packer fan until you die. I can't allow to you abandon your roots so easily!!!!

Awesome pictures! What a great family vacation. I bet the grandparents were thrilled to have you all to themselves for a while. Did you drive out there? Next time you MUST stop by our place in Ohio. I bet we were right on your way.

One last thing: Packers rule, steelers drool. :)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

So glad you had a great vacation with Brent's family. The pictures look great. Have you really turned your back on the packers? And I thought Packer's fans were like "to death do us part"

Have a great week.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Hey there, Steeler fans!! Looks like you had a great time in PA. One of these times you are in PA we will have to meet up. Heston thinks you are about 4 hours away. I miss you all VERY MUCH!! Thanks for being a great frined. I miss our coffee times, our prayer times and our chats. Hope you have a good weekend! Love you!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Future of Hope said...

CARISSA!

Just checking out blogs from my niece Beth Stamper's site and found you!

Mom and Dad Kealen brought us up to speed on you and your family when they met your mom and dad for dinner last fall.

Nat and I are doing great; we are moving to Metamora, Illinois in two weeks. Nat is taking an associate pastor position at a church ten minutes from his mom and dad!

So cool to find out a little about your family. Once we get settled, I will add pics of our gang to our site.

Take Care!
Erin Kealen (used to be Nelson; way back from elementary school at Bible Baptist in Quincy!)
Yeah, I married Nat
Oh, and he says hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home