my suprise 30th b-day partaaay

OOPS! I put these in the wrong order :)
My mom and Brent suprised me with a party with some of my closest friends.
Brent took me to a wonderful dinner at Four Seasons Resort. We came home to a house, full of "suprisers"! Everyone only stayed for a n hr, but we had a WONDERFUL time.
I praise God for His love and His gifts of friendships!




4 Comments:
Happy Birthday Carissa!! We're glad to hear you had such a great day! Wish we could have been there.
Happy Birthday, Carissa! I'm glad that you were able to have a surprise! I turned 30 this year too & I dropped all kinds of hints that I wanted some kind of big surprise. My poor mom tried to get creative (just not her thing) and the only thing she could come up with was a gift of dark choclate - but hey, I'll take that any day!
Are you really 30?! You look so beautiful! Seriously, I'm so glad you got to get away with Brent and THEN have a surprise party with friends! What a great way to celebrate! BTW, your husband played great at the football game last night! He pretty much carried the team! ;) You'll have to come out and watch him if they have one on a night that it's actually not raining. I just sat in the car for the whole game. I'm such a wimp! I used to sit outside in all kinds of weather when we were dating! Haha! Wow, I guess we were more sappy than I thought!
What fun! My hubby tried to get a surprise b-day party for me this year (I turned 30, too) but for some reason, no one was able to come! Instead we celebrated with some friends that had come in from out of town to drop their daughter off at our church's college (we hadn't seen them in over 4 years!) It was fun, even without the surprise!
Post a Comment
<< Home