Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
Labels: Amazing Grace
posted by carissa @ 9:04 AM 3 comments
Very sweet! What a great trio.
During your layover? What does that mean? looks like you're at home not an airport . . . . Great singing girls!
Hi Cousins,I cant wait to see you all on Thursday. I would love it if you would get out some balls for me to play with. That is my new favorite toy and word! See you in 3 days!! I love you.Your cousin,Jackson
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Very sweet! What a great trio.
During your layover? What does that mean? looks like you're at home not an airport . . . .
Great singing girls!
Hi Cousins,
I cant wait to see you all on Thursday. I would love it if you would get out some balls for me to play with. That is my new favorite toy and word! See you in 3 days!! I love you.
Your cousin,
Jackson
Post a Comment
<< Home