Pirates of the Carribean!
Andrew and his friend Jackson played Pirates for 2 hours today. They drove across an island to find their ship, in their red jeep with walkie-talkies. Of course, they were screaming into them at the top of their lungs --though they were only 3 inches from eachother :) It's so fun to see Andrew play with boys. He usually plays with his 3 sisters!!


4 Comments:
Haha! SO cute!
~Jenn
So fun! I love seeing the updates today, Carissa!
Glad you guys are doing well.
Good to hear from you too, girl! I am so happy for you guys! Only you, Carissa:) could handle that! Not me!!!!!
That is cool that Kathleen sells Lia Sophia too. How does she do with it? Do you know? I hope it helps us out with costs of our second child here coming soon!
Love you girl!
Always enjoy the photos of your family. When will we see more of Mark and Naomi Widmer???? I do miss my sweet friend. Give her a hug from me. Love you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home