The World's Longest Version of JESUS LOVES ME!
We might submit this to the Genus(sp) book of world records... Sorry it gets shakey; I was laughing so hard..........
Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
7 Comments:
HA HA HA! So adorable! Glad she's so sure Jesus loves her - important truth. :)
That was hilarious. I don't know if I could have kept my composure as well as Joel did on the couch there. I probably would have lost some hair or something. Kids are so awesome! Jon
That was so cute - but the funniest is the look she keeps giving you when you start laughing like "what do you think you're laughing at, Mom?" . . . but she doesn't stop singing!! Hilarious!
Okay, so is that Eden or Chloe? How great is that--I love how her face is so serious when she looks at you like you have lost it! AND that she just keeps on putting those clips in his hair. . very cute!
That is so awesome! I was laughing right along with you. PRICELESS! You should send that in. =)
LOL!! I LOVE the look on her face when she looks at you like "What in the world are you laughing at?" Hilarious! :-)
That was very funny. Cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home