Saturday, March 08, 2008

The belford family vacation...


The kids thought this was Cinderella's Castle. This is the Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, WI

We ordered in from a local pizza place. mmmmmm.....

Poor Drew was sick and has had regular nebulizer treatments lately.

Em and Drew share the kid's aquarium room

While we were waiting for Daddy to come back with a B.K. breakfast, the girls got their nails painted.

All 4 sitting on the massive staircase, where they listen to a bedtime story each night at 8 with milk and cookies.

Adventurous Emma on the leap pads


Chloe and Eden in the kiddie pool

Eden going down the slide. Chloe went under once and wouldn't even think of giving it another try!

Andrew: "The wetter the better." (should I be a poet or what?!?!")

My handsome husband...

Could we really have "5" children? We're nuts!

the kids riding the water snake

love it!!

Kid's craft time! My little twin lefties

Drew was so brave and loved the slides

Emma loved the dark tunnels...suprisingly!

5 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I love how much kid stuff that place had - what a great family vacation.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know you're pregnant!!! Unless you just miscounted the # of kiddos you have . . . congrats!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wait, what??? FIVE kiddos? Hooray!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Congrats!!! You are such a great mom...I am sure the twins are excited!!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Congratulations, Carissa & Brent! I think you should have lots of kids as cute as they all are ;-) It looks like you had a great vacation. I think vacations are extremely important, don't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home