Friday, May 23, 2008

Emma's Spring Concert and Field Day


Andrew got in on the Field Day...

Emma was so glad we were there to cheer her on. Go RED TEAM!!

Emma was the anchor for Tug-of-war and they were struggling...

UNTIL...Andrew jumped in and saved all the girls!!
He was definitely their hero (as well as the teen who stepped in by the middle...noone knew where the "real" strength came from. ANDREW WAS SO PROUD!! :)

Emma and Alayna

My girl is done with the 1st grade. She's done for the summer and Andrew will go with her in the fall to K5. Then, I'll only have 3 at home.

Cowgirl Emma getting ready for the Spring Concert

She loves to sing. She even sang a solo at her school for chapel.
She's much braver than I am!!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Emma is such a beauty! Must be strange to think that Andrew is off to school next year. I'm sure I'll be vvvvvvvery sad when Chloe's finally ready for school. The years go by too quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home