Friday, April 25, 2008

almost 6 mo. pregnant





14 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad to finally see a picture of you on the blog! You are looking very good! I hope things are going well!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You look lovely and glowing as usual! Do you know if it's a boy or girl? Or are you going to be surprised? Love ya!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Are you SURE it's only one this time? :o)

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Debbie Griffin said...

just wondered who stood on the table to get the pic from that angle?!? You look really good from up high! :-) And normal height, too, I guess...wish I was that cute when I was pregnant!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Shirley said...

You look GREAT!!! Any news on whether it is one or two this time? I bet Dr. Ryan is being EXTRA careful!! :-)

Shirls

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little baby belly! You look great! :)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

You look great, Carissa, as always!! I miss you!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Cute belly. I can't believe you're already 6 months!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Chad and Melanie said...

Carissa you are so adorable & I'm very excited for you!!! I miss you a lot! This is Melanie Aynes, in case you forgot what my married name was :) Love ya!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Wow - almost 6 months already! Time flies when someone else is preggers ;-) You look great - I hope you're feeling great, too!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger The Horaks said...

Well, I know everyone is saying this, but it really is true that you look SO GREAT!!! :) What a beautiful pregnant girl you are!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

Wow! Congratulations! You look so good. I guess chasing the other children around the house does keep you in shape. Way to go girl. Love ya,

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

What a cute belly!!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

yes, you do have a really cute tum tum. - what are you having?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home