emma's 7th bday
Emma started out the day by talking to Mama and Pops at 7am
PRESENTS...
She's been asking for an American Girl Doll for over a year
Daddy and 2 of his girls :)
Emma and Kirsten Belford :)
Her friends at her party learning Ballet
The decor..
Ashley being nuts
Mary Rose (Joel's friend) decorated the cake.
Haley spent the night and played make-up with Emma
Em and Nanny, who just had shoulder surgery and came over anyway.
Happy Bday to you...
Andrew, Joel, and Mary playing with Emma's presents


4 Comments:
Happy 7th Birthday Emma!! You look so grown up. Such a sweet picture of you. Hope your day was special, it looked like it. Love to all
Seven years old already?!? Wow, she's a beautiful young lady. How's the ballet training going? Make sure you show her your moves, Carissa.
Happy Birthday Emma! I wish I could have been there to help you eat your birthday cake. I love you.
~Jackson
Happy Birthday Emma. Our kids miss playing with you. You are growing up so fast. We love you.
David & Kristi Flinck
Jordan, Ben, & Kaylee
Post a Comment
<< Home