Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
posted by carissa @ 8:10 PM 2 comments
Hi Andrew,You look so cool in you uniform. I have been working on my running and throwing so maybe we can play a game of t-ball when I come to see you or you come to see me next. Keep up the good work!! I love you.Your cousin,Jack
I love that Andrew is playing baseball!!! :D He looks like he is a natural! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hi Andrew,
You look so cool in you uniform. I have been working on my running and throwing so maybe we can play a game of t-ball when I come to see you or you come to see me next. Keep up the good work!! I love you.
Your cousin,
Jack
I love that Andrew is playing baseball!!! :D He looks like he is a natural! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home