Saturday, May 16, 2009

10th Anniversary Wkd


I am so thankful for my time away with Brent this weekend. We went to Green Bay and stayed in the same room that we did for the first part of our honeymoon, 10 years ago.
I am thankful to God for my faithful, stable, godly and fun husband.
We prayed and thanked God for our family and asked His blessing on the remaining years He will give us.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Debbie Griffin said...

So great! Love this picture! Hope you had a great time...

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

Happy anniversary to you both! I cannot believe it has been 10 years...wow.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary and so glad you go to spend a weekend away!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hello Cousins!

Happy 10th Anniversary!!! :-) I hope you're doing great. We got to see Ashley and Joel this past week and we wish we could have seen you too! I hope you're enjoying your new house!!!

Love, Jessica Smith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home