Friday, February 27, 2009

The week of the flu...and other random events


Eden and Chloe have had the flu for 5 days now. They just like to snuggle with mom. Wish I could sit all day with them.

Emma had a 2 hr delay due to weather, so we had time to curl her hair. She loved it.

Levi was crying for his cereal...such a cutie though, I had to take a picture of his new jammies.

The girls LOVE doing each other's hair and their dolls' hair. I find hair-bows everywhere each time I look in there...They are learning to pick up after their salon-adventures.


Daddy opening his gift on Valentine's Day. I interviewed the kids and had them tell me why they love their Daddy...so, I filled a jar and he read each one. I added a lot too! It was a great morning. I got 1/2 Doz red roses and we went to our church banquet that night.

I would like a job that pays for talking on the phone...I'll look into it.

My cute boys!

Dressin' like Dad for church.

Emma wanted to try on my wedding dress and the twins copied her with former mini-bride dresses. They had fun playing "wedding". Someday I'll cry when it really is their wedding.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

Oh my! Your girls are so beautiful! The "wedding dress" photos are so adorable. And yes, you will cry buckets, but you will also be thrilled that God gave them His man for them. (just like you and Christy)
Love you all and miss ya!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those wedding dress photos are darling! I think I would be depressed to get out my wedding gown these days - it would certainly fit Chloe way better than it would fit me now! :) Bummer about the girls being sick for so long. We've had some doozies this winter too. Levi is getting so big already! What a cutie!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Great pictures of your kids! I can't believe how big they are all getting. I love the picture of Andrew & Brent - He sure looks like his daddy! Loved the pictures of the girls doing each others hair, and then the dress up one. How fun! Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home