Jog-a-thon at Pioneer Christian School
Olivia, Haley, and Emma running in the jog-a-thon. She ran 78 laps.
She was sooo ready for bed by 7:30!
Andrew and his buddy Cotter. Drew ran 35 laps, since the K5 class started later.
His face was super red! He's like his mom.
Drew, Maggie, and Cotter. She told the class that Andrew was her boyfriend!
Sooo funny. I asked Andrew how he felt and he said, "I don't know" and ran away :)
My pretty girls in front of our house. We'll carve these pumpkins when Brent and I have energy...so, we won't hold our breaths!


3 Comments:
Very cool! How is that school going? How are you doing, my busy friend? Good for you that you still have time to post.:)
That jog-a-thon sounds really fun & good for the kids! How far is 78 laps?!
you and your girls they look just like you love EmmA
Post a Comment
<< Home