Saturday, August 23, 2008

more Levi pictures plus "the fam" when they came to meet him


We found out he was only 21.5 inches long when he was born. The Dr. measured him 2xs at his appt. and said the nurse must've been off by 2 whole inches when he was born last week! :)



The twins love looking at him.


Jaundice boy chillin in the sun


Eden stole my camera. What a face!

Nanny getting a funny look from Levi


Meet Aunt Ashley

and Uncle Joel

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Levi is adorable. We've had to deal with some jaundice this week also. Isn't it great to see how the older kids interact with a new baby! I just love watching Andy and his attempts at being gentle and loving with Ezekiel.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Awww! Congratulations! Levi is such a beautiful little boy. I'm happy for Andrew too! He could have really been outnumbered =) Take care!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Carissa, you have an absolutely beautiful baby boy - and I just have to say, my last two were 8-15 and 9-4, so I think he is just the perfect size!! Congratulations!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jackson Brian said...

He is SOOO cute. He does look just like Andrew, that must make him so proud. We cant wait to see you all next week! Love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home