Sunday, March 22, 2009

the boys


Drew had a febrile seizure 2 weeks ago and we took him to the ER. He's just fine now. He gave us a scare! Nothing causes us to go to our knees more than our children, for sure!! God is good and we praise Him for loving our children even more than we do.

Levi's a big boy and finally sitting up now (at 7 months). He LOVES to eat his baby food!

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Beth said...

So glad to hear Drew's doing alright!! Just stopping by to say hi. I like to come over every now and then. I guess I'm a 'blog stalker'. :) Have a great week!
~Beth Everson

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a scare! Does he have a history of seizures or did this one catch you completely by surprise? Love Levi's red locks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home