Saturday, March 13, 2010

skiing with "the fam"


mama came for a great visit last week!

Levi LOVES when Daddy comes home. Poor Brent looks so tired :)

Me and Emma with our "matching ski shirts." Someday, this will embarrass her!

The 4 ready to ski


They had so much fun learning and falling...

Brent and I thought we were crazy to teach 4 kids at the same time.
But, within an hr, they were capable of skiing down the bunny hill.

BUT, still more falling

and helping..

and skiing b/w me and my poles..

Chloe finally did it ALONE!

ALL 6 OF US (minus Levi, who stayed home with a sitter, and got the flu) poor kid.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love skiing. Our snow has finally melted here and we are starting to have some Spring weather. :)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I went skiing in CO once & it was fun & terrifying - the lift ride was like 20 minutes! I'm so glad you are teaching your kids while they are young. It has to be so much easier for them. Good times :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home